Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Tiberium Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gast  

Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

like i promised Razz

a model which looks like the grenade launcher shoots with tiberium
i decided not to change the explosion from the grenade cause it will change the explosion of the rocket launcher too

Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 1z22c85

Creator: JsxKeule

Alternate link
==Download==
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
szymek7777  

szymek7777

Number of posts : 343

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 am

I think crysis992 has this skin. Upload again pls.
Back to top Go down
Duke Nukem  

Duke Nukem

Number of posts : 179

Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 am

szymek7777 wrote:

Insert uncalled-for flaming.

Last edited by BlackDragonOfDarkness on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Flame post removed.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/X3MSonicXP
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 am

damn szymek, you maked duke go mad lol ;p
Back to top Go down
SSIDJTHED  

SSIDJTHED

Number of posts : 248

Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:
szymek7777 wrote:

Why ppl like you even are here on this forum? You just come here to get these damn skins instead of being a lot more efficient and present on this forum. You shouldn't be here. You want skins? Go learn to make some. Don't know how? Well, i tell you 2 words: Youtube Tutorials.

I'm sick of these guys that just create accounts here to get the skins. We won't re-upload this skins, You should see the date of this thread when it was posted.
You will get out of here? Well, we won't miss you if you do it, opportunist ppl that just search for us to get skins are useless.

DAMN, Stop creating accounts for skins!! Be Useful and be Active here! For God's sake.

I really do not understand what to be mad about. And you got it wrong, this sight is meant so that people can download skins and use them, most of the registered users here don't even make skins. If you don't want people to come here to download skins, then why make and upload skins? I don't get your point.

Also, anyone that does have this skin, please DO reupload, otherwise an admin should probably remove the download link.
Back to top Go down
http://ssigaming.com/
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

i would upload it but i dont have it Sad
Back to top Go down
Duke Nukem  

Duke Nukem

Number of posts : 179

Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 am

SSIDJTHED wrote:
I really do not understand what to be mad about. And you got it wrong, this sight is meant so that people can download skins and use them, most of the registered users here don't even make skins. If you don't want people to come here to download skins, then why make and upload skins? I don't get your point.

Also, anyone that does have this skin, please DO reupload, otherwise an admin should probably remove the download link.

The point is, this forum is not just for skins. They make account just for it, instead of also be active with the "No-Skin" part of the forum. :/

And, i didn't mean i don't want ppl to come here. I meant, that these guys need to stop being opportunists and be more present here, like some of us. Not just for the skins, that is what pisses me the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/X3MSonicXP
szymek7777  

szymek7777

Number of posts : 343

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 am

LOL i found it link here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: Tiberium Launcher   Tiberium Launcher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiberium Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Video Game Skins :: Renegade Skins :: Weapons :: Grenade Launchers-
Jump to: