Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinblade  

Twinblade
   n00b

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2012-03-14

Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 _
PostSubject: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Posting these here to preserve them, because as hard as I've looked it feels like I'm the only one still possessing copies of these. I don't know who first made them, I got them years ago and haven't seen them since. Please contact me if you want these taken down.

This is a pack that simply standardizes all of the Brotherhood's infantry and vehicles with CNC95-esque dark gray "urban" camouflage patterns.

All infantry uniforms completely redone and all vehicles reskinned. Yes, even the Recon Bike.

Vehicles Preview:
Spoiler:

===Download===

EDIT: Oh fudge please move to Multi Packs, my bad

EDIT2: Thank you.

Last edited by szymek7777 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing link)
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks for re-posting these.

Don't worry, it's not a problem to move a single thread. Razz

I do ask though that you find a host that is not MediaFire, they are pop-up city. They also delete files.

Nobody say a word about adblocker, there should be no need for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Bazil  

Bazil

Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 am

dude that's awesome
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

szymek7777

Number of posts : 343

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

Bazil wrote:
dude that's awesome
Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 597499
Back to top Go down
Twinblade  

Twinblade
   n00b

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:58 pm

BlackDragonOfDarkness wrote:

I do ask though that you find a host that is not MediaFire, they are pop-up city. They also delete files.

False. Mediafire gives me zero popups and I don't use an adblocker. Secondly, they don't delete files if they're uploaded under an account. I have several-years-old files on mine.

Third, pretty much every other hoster besides Dropbox begs me for money to upload anything and have those 30/60-second timers before they let you download anything.

If there's a filehost that's not a pain in the arse, I'd love to edit some mirrors in there.
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

szymek7777

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:12 am

Twinblade wrote:
BlackDragonOfDarkness wrote:

False. Mediafire gives me zero popups and I don't use an adblocker. Secondly, they don't delete files if they're uploaded under an account. I have several-years-old files on mine.

Third, pretty much every other hoster besides Dropbox begs me for money to upload anything and have those 30/60-second timers before they let you download anything.

If there's a filehost that's not a pain in the arse, I'd love to edit some mirrors in there.
Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 597499
I'm only using mediafire is the best Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 75893
Back to top Go down
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr  

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
   n00b

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Yo! This skin pack and the GDI desert camo are the best things for Renegade ever. Aaaaand I can't download them. Hey OP you still around? Anybody got any other links?

Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

szymek7777

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

Here it is
Back to top Go down
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr  

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
   n00b

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:18 am

YEEEEEEEEES! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Video Game Skins :: Renegade Skins :: Skin Packs :: Multi Packs-
Jump to: