Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Scipts 3.4.4 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Scipts 3.4.4 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Scipts 3.4.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott123  

Scipts 3.4.4 _
PostSubject: Scipts 3.4.4   Scipts 3.4.4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Ok here is my Dilemma. I have a shit old computer that I only run Renegade on. I went to reinstall everything. My computer wont run shaders and bloom. The problem is when i install 3.4.4 and cp2 it has shaders put in and i cant go in and manually edit them in the bhs.dll options ingame. When i try to start up Renegade now the screen is just black but i can hear the background music. I was able to use 3.4.4 before but now i cant for some reason after i did the re install and i know i did everything correctly. Any help is appreciated.

DoEb0y
Back to top Go down
scott123  

Scipts 3.4.4 _
PostSubject: Re: Scipts 3.4.4   Scipts 3.4.4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

EDIT: i figured out where the fuck up is. I re downloaded everything then trying play the game. I was able to download cp2 and play. When i repatched again there was 3 files patched which is the always date which patches everytime. I was also able to dl 3.4.4 and play. But when i patched again there Were 5 patches applied. I tried running Ren again and the screen was black.
Back to top Go down
Soulhunter  

Number of posts : 259

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Scipts 3.4.4 _
PostSubject: Re: Scipts 3.4.4   Scipts 3.4.4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am

Ye you shouldn't try to patch anymore when you have scripts 3.4.4 already, I had the same problem once but then I just looked at the renegade data and normal renegade folder on my other pc to look what changed
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Scipts 3.4.4 _
PostSubject: Re: Scipts 3.4.4   Scipts 3.4.4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Scripts didn't install right. The black screen is a symptom of a failed install, not bloom OR shaders.

Make ABSOLUTELY sure that you DO HAVe CP2 installed BEFORE attempting to install scripts 3.4.4

When installing 3.4.4 you get the option whether or not to install bloom and shaders, just uncheck the boxes for them. You may need to choose an option for custom install options like so.:

• Standard install

• Custom install <------<< Choose this one.

I don't mean to sound mean, it's just the way my typing style comes across.
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Sponsored content  

Scipts 3.4.4 _
PostSubject: Re: Scipts 3.4.4   Scipts 3.4.4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scipts 3.4.4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: