Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
RET Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
RET Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

RET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
physicvam  

physicvam

Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2010-06-28

RET _
PostSubject: RET   RET EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Aloha, fellas.

So i'd love a new hud, and i was hoping someone with skinning skills could use their imagination and create something to the extent of a, green and black tiberium hud with some cool looking blood reflecting off it.

It would be copacetic if any of you could try to make something out of the little detail i gave. Maybe once i've seen the hud i hope one of you will create, if i dislike something about it, we can add/remove the aspects needed in order to satisfy my hud thirst <3

Get back to me!

Peace.
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

RET _
PostSubject: Re: RET   RET EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 am

Are you talking about a simple default radar hud, with health and armour to be similar to tiberium?

I am not sure what you are requesting with the blood. Do you want the red blood mixed with the tiberium? Or are you wanting a slash or splatter effect around the hud itself?
Back to top Go down

RET

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Request Section-
Jump to: