Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2765 Threads | 19039 Posts | 1528 Users | Welcome to our newest member http://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1553

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinblade  

n00b

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Posting these here to preserve them, because as hard as I've looked it feels like I'm the only one still possessing copies of these. I don't know who first made them, I got them years ago and haven't seen them since. Please contact me if you want these taken down.

This is a pack that simply standardizes all of the Brotherhood's infantry and vehicles with CNC95-esque dark gray "urban" camouflage patterns.

All infantry uniforms completely redone and all vehicles reskinned. Yes, even the Recon Bike.

Vehicles Preview:
Spoiler:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5jdmbb1nfata4t1

EDIT: Oh fudge please move to Multi Packs, my bad

EDIT2: Thank you.

Last edited by Twinblade on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Requesting Move to Multi-Packs)
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks for re-posting these.

Don't worry, it's not a problem to move a single thread. Razz

I do ask though that you find a host that is not MediaFire, they are pop-up city. They also delete files.

Nobody say a word about adblocker, there should be no need for it.

Get iZARC Archiving Tool, replace Winrar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Bazil  

Number of posts : 21

Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 am

dude that's awesome
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

Number of posts : 334

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

Bazil wrote:
dude that's awesome
Back to top Go down
Twinblade  

n00b

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2012-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:58 pm

BlackDragonOfDarkness wrote:

I do ask though that you find a host that is not MediaFire, they are pop-up city. They also delete files.

False. Mediafire gives me zero popups and I don't use an adblocker. Secondly, they don't delete files if they're uploaded under an account. I have several-years-old files on mine.

Third, pretty much every other hoster besides Dropbox begs me for money to upload anything and have those 30/60-second timers before they let you download anything.

If there's a filehost that's not a pain in the arse, I'd love to edit some mirrors in there.
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Tue May 28, 2013 10:12 am

Twinblade wrote:
BlackDragonOfDarkness wrote:

False. Mediafire gives me zero popups and I don't use an adblocker. Secondly, they don't delete files if they're uploaded under an account. I have several-years-old files on mine.

Third, pretty much every other hoster besides Dropbox begs me for money to upload anything and have those 30/60-second timers before they let you download anything.

If there's a filehost that's not a pain in the arse, I'd love to edit some mirrors in there.

I'm only using mediafire is the best
Back to top Go down
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr  

n00b

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Yo! This skin pack and the GDI desert camo are the best things for Renegade ever. Aaaaand I can't download them. Hey OP you still around? Anybody got any other links?

Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szymek7777  

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

Here it is
Back to top Go down
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr  

n00b

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:18 am

YEEEEEEEEES! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Seaman - Nod Urban Camouflage Skin Pack 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Video Game Skins :: Renegade Skins :: Skin Packs :: Multi Packs-
Jump to: