Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
The Map of my dreams - literally Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
The Map of my dreams - literally Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

The Map of my dreams - literally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duke Nukem  

Duke Nukem

Number of posts : 179

Registration date : 2010-09-11

The Map of my dreams - literally _
PostSubject: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:03 am

Hello ppl. Smile

I came here to request help to model a map of C&C which i've had dreamt of while sleeping a long time ago. It's a very simple map, maybe a small one.

The map i'd want to make, is called 'C&C_Dukedream'. The map has the Same Textures (grass and rocks) and Time of the day as C&C_Field (night). However, i won't want an waterfall.

Here's the plant:
[ I KNOW I don't know how to make a good plant LOL but this was made on Photoshop, not even at Paint. ]

The Map of my dreams - literally CC_Dukedream

GDI Base will be at a Low altitude, as Nod's one will be at a Higher, like 100 ft, as shown here:

The Map of my dreams - literally CC_Dukedream2

There are 2 sniper points, and each one can hit each base. GDI one will be higher, to be at a 20 ft Higher than Nod's. In my Point of View, They will be like the Volcano's sniper point right at the middle of the map.
The Tiberium, as shown, is on the middle of the "field", and there will be some normal rocks in it, very close to the mountains. The tiberium will occupy the distance between the 2 mountains, preventing any soldier to try to attack the base by foot - although no fools would do that Alone, mainly. Anyway...

There are tunnels Under the mountains, connecting the bases between themselves. Upstairs at Nod tunnel entrance, so it can be easier to get inside. You know Complex's tunnels? yeah, they have upstairs to get inside Nod and GDI Base, just like the one i'd want. BUT, no 2-to-1 stairs, but the Normal one.

AGT and OB positions will be as That, so they can cover the tunnels from the GDI / Nod entrances.

It'll be a REALISTIC map. The modelation of the mountains and the texturing would be real too, like Field's one.

I hope someone do it for me. But, if no one could make the map or don't know how, i may do it myself, just need to know which program to use and a bit of programation (To make harvester's course to the tiberium, the trees balancing, etc.) because i don't know NOTHING about programming the maps.

Thanks for reading this Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/X3MSonicXP
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm

would love to give you a hand man if i ever get in to maping, dont know if G1D is still around but i know he can make maps.
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

Number of posts : 877

Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:45 am

I actually am going to start to get into mapping once again and maybe skinning I am getting more active on Renegade. I will see pm me if you want to talk more about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipersdream.freeforums.org
Duke Nukem  

Duke Nukem

Number of posts : 179

Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am

Good-One-Driver wrote:
I actually am going to start to get into mapping once again and maybe skinning I am getting more active on Renegade. I will see pm me if you want to talk more about this.

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/X3MSonicXP
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

Number of posts : 877

Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:
Good-One-Driver wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

No problem. Might not be any time soon but I am gonna start mapping again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipersdream.freeforums.org
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: The Map of my dreams - literally   The Map of my dreams - literally Empty

Back to top Go down

The Map of my dreams - literally

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Request Section-
Jump to: