Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. _
PostSubject: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:38 am

at last the long wait has came to an end, here you go:

http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php?t=msg&th=38288&prevloaded=1&rid=25667&start=0
Back to top Go down
woandre  

woandre

Number of posts : 534

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

You forgot to mention that it is still a beta version, so it might have bugs.
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

Number of posts : 877

Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am

kool only 4 years late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipersdream.freeforums.org
indios85  

indios85

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:58 am

woandre wrote:
You forgot to mention that it is still a beta version, so it might have bugs.

yep sorry about that, anyway if the autodownloader works fine, then the client allready can enjoy one of the most important features seen from my point of view, and play fan maps, wich i think they will added to the actives servers soon or at least i hope so lol.
Back to top Go down
Majid123  

Majid123

Number of posts : 237

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 am

Certain skins won't be able to be used, no point to even download advantage skins since clear scope isn't even allowed with TT lmao..
Back to top Go down
http://www.defense-army.co.nr
indios85  

indios85

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 am

yep but they sayd model replacement could work if the server owner allow them, as for the clear scope and BB it is a shame that doesnt work whit TT but they are not big deal at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:19 am

yeah this is going to kill Renegade I tried it out and this is so shitty.
Back to top Go down
Majid123  

Majid123

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 am

No Hud's either? :S
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:06 am

No, nothing pretty muh anymore, almost all servers are only going to go clean mode.
Back to top Go down
Majid123  

Majid123

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Lets hope this really does help ren
Back to top Go down
woandre  

woandre

Number of posts : 534

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 am

Good-One-Driver wrote:
No, nothing pretty muh anymore, almost all servers are only going to go clean mode.
This proofs how 'fucked' renegade was nowadays tbh, people can't play the Renegade game anymore without all the extra stuff like HUD, BB and clearscope...If you are a real renegade player, you'd play the game for the GAMEPLAY, not for the advantage stuff you could use to pwn people.

I think it's an improvement that certain things can't be used anymore.
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am

Majid123 wrote:
It wont I am 100% sure of it, the player amount is already very small & about 90% of them use skins & huds you take this away from the player they will leave and not be bak.

woandre wrote:
Good-One-Driver wrote:
This proofs how 'fucked' renegade was nowadays tbh, people can't play the Renegade game anymore without all the extra stuff like HUD, BB and clearscope...If you are a real renegade player, you'd play the game for the GAMEPLAY, not for the advantage stuff you could use to pwn people.

I agree but just like I said above! ^^
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Good-One-Driver wrote:
Majid123 wrote:
It wont I am 100% sure of it, the player amount is already very small & about 90% of them use skins & huds you take this away from the player they will leave and not be bak.

woandre wrote:
Good-One-Driver wrote:

i agree, i play everydays but if i cant use my models and stuf i am afraid i will leave ren, i dont like original fuckin grapics, and this would be a same cause ren is the only game i care about.
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 am

indios85 wrote:
Good-One-Driver wrote:
Majid123 wrote:

woandre wrote:

i agree, i play everydays but if i cant use my models and stuf i am afraid i will leave ren, i dont like original fuckin grapics, and this would be a same cause ren is the only game i care about.

I probably not gonna leave but I will for sure stop playing for a long time and play sometimes.

But this is what made renny so unique that it kan be modded.
Back to top Go down
Fry  

Fry

Number of posts : 528

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 pm

omg you call it tiberium technologies?

no sadders no great huds no scopes and seffects

if u ask me i will not use this...

oops and i forgot: no RenegadeRessurection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.   scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE. Empty

Back to top Go down

scripts 4 TIBERIAN TECHNOLOGIES HAS ARRIVE.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Website&News-
Jump to: