Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Need help wth editing building's texture situation Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Need help wth editing building's texture situation Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Need help wth editing building's texture situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter-Seeker  

Hunter-Seeker

Number of posts : 289

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Need help wth editing building's texture situation _
PostSubject: Need help wth editing building's texture situation   Need help wth editing building's texture situation EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 am

Hi guys, I haven't made topics here for long time, but now I need some sort of help with my idea about GDI and NOD buildings. As I got some free time now, and I got unbanned from Jelly, I decided to fix my buildings skin, as I wanted them long ago. I want to make them with C&C3 style, and made some textures like this one:
Need help wth editing building's texture situation Airstr10
This is NOD Airstrip's texture. It looks nice, but the reason I'm making this request is that the wall textures are colored with only one texture wich makes it really really bad. The stuff in red circles are don't have to be very common there, I suppose, well take a look :
Need help wth editing building's texture situation Wtf_bm10
So I want to ask someone to help me making not only one type of texture used on whole air wall, but to make 3-4 types of it, so that will make it looks much better. Please someone help me with that. I will post this here on Renegadeskins.net right after it will be done.

Thank you a lot for reading this all and not just looking at Kerubim arguing. Hope someone will help me.

Sincerely yours Hunter-Seeker (Steven119)

Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Need help wth editing building's texture situation   Need help wth editing building's texture situation EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:09 am

i think that it will need to modifi air model by unwrap it whit more textures and such but i cant help you in this one my frend, probably di3hard can do it but duno if he is still around.
Back to top Go down
Hunter-Seeker  

Hunter-Seeker

Number of posts : 289

Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Need help wth editing building's texture situation   Need help wth editing building's texture situation EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 am

I see, I'm really happy now, because it is possible to do that. Very Happy I hope that just anyone will reply me, but it seem that none will.

Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Need help wth editing building's texture situation   Need help wth editing building's texture situation EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 am

ye well forums are not very active latally, plus there is not much experiensed modelers/skiners around anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: Need help wth editing building's texture situation   Need help wth editing building's texture situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help wth editing building's texture situation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Request Section-
Jump to: