Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
problem whit scripts 3.44 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
problem whit scripts 3.44 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

problem whit scripts 3.44

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

problem whit scripts 3.44 _
PostSubject: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

hey guys i had recently a problem whit my ren, some day in which i didnt change anything in it, started 2 crash everytime i leave a game also i have been experimented lag in multiplayer as in singleplayer, whit out scripts the game works perfectly fine so i dont know wtf is hapening cause scripts use to work fine some days ago, i had uninstalled ren, deleted the old registry keys and installed again many times, but every time i install scripts 3.44 i get the same problem, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Soulhunter  

Number of posts : 259

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Did you install custom shaders? Some custom shaders have minor bugs in them that can cause crashes and more lag and such
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:55 am

thanks for the tip man i will reserch and see if i can solve this.
Back to top Go down
mrackz  

Number of posts : 425

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 am

By using Scripts3.4.4 you will get bugs in the Singleplayer. If you have Scripts 3.4.4 Installed then go to Options and turn off Anti Aliasing to = 0, turn off Shaders and disable V-Sync.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 am

He figured it out, it turns out it was a registry error, and he ran a cleaner to fix the errors. I don't recommend ever using them unless you are absolutely 100% sure that you can trust it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: problem whit scripts 3.44   problem whit scripts 3.44 Empty

Back to top Go down

problem whit scripts 3.44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: