Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
zone trooper prototype Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
zone trooper prototype Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

zone trooper prototype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indios85  

indios85

Number of posts : 554

Registration date : 2010-12-12

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 am

hello ppl i know this model looks like s......t but i lost interest in working whit it so i decided to release it so if any of you find your self interested feel free to do whatever you want whit it.

zone trooper prototype 6159781frank

zone trooper prototype 6159763screenshot04

zone trooper prototype 6159751screenshot02

====download====

Back to top Go down
Hunter-Seeker  

Hunter-Seeker

Number of posts : 289

Registration date : 2011-01-09

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 am

Omg that s.......................................t is AWESOME! downloading it right now! right now! zone trooper prototype 664708

But I think that it's texturs are some kind of one colour. It might be better to make it's parts more coloured.
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 am

thanks man, and yes i only take the dds and imaga->adjustments->tono/saturation->saturation= 0% lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 am

kinda looks like a power armor suit for Fall out 3
Back to top Go down
Harrier Jumpjet  

Harrier Jumpjet

Number of posts : 552

Registration date : 2009-02-18

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 am

Looks like the Zone trooper ^^

Nice work
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 pm

thanks havoc, and if one of you make a skin for this model please release it, i dont have a dicent idea of how to skin this.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm

i will play with the texture during the week and see what i can do about making it look better and possibly look even more like the zone trooper from cnc3.

any chance you could tweak the helmet bubble to be semitransparent so you can see the character's head through it? it would be epic if so but the model's texture would need to be changed from dxt1 to dxt5 and alpha channel added though i could do the texture stuff. (i cant do hardly shit with modeling by the way)
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm

i can make it semitransparent but the helmet will need to be textured from inside too and i dont know how to do it cause i dont know how to aply texture to a set of poligons yet, i just cut and paste parts of some otter model thats allready textured and fits whit my needs, but if you can please do it, i will send to you gmax file that i save.
Back to top Go down
Harrier Jumpjet  

Harrier Jumpjet

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 am

Just curious, but how many polys is this?
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 am

like 1026 i think, why you ask?
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:18 am

my apologies INDIOS85 i read the pm before i read the post, i cant open the gmax filetype in blender because i havent found a plugin, is there a chance of getting it in ".max" or ".blend" ?
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:06 pm

i dont know man i am just a noob in this things, i even doesnt know what is blend lol! i amm very sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm

blender is a free 3d modeling program link for more info

if anyone can convert his gmax file to one i can use or get me plugins for blender, please post pr private message, this trooper will be epic with the helmet done.
Back to top Go down
Harrier Jumpjet  

Harrier Jumpjet

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

indios85 wrote:
like 1026 i think, why you ask?
Thats alright then, just wondered if it'll reduce framerate on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 am

nahh i dont think so, i think any grapic card can read this game today but try it and post if there is any problems.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:21 am

my laptop had a terrible time running ren until i updated my drivers and reinstalled it

as it is, i cant put too many skins on or ill lose lots of fps
Back to top Go down
DarkGero  

DarkGero
   n00b

Number of posts : 9

Registration date : 2009-05-30

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 am

Nice, but now you canĀ“t miss the head. xD
Back to top Go down
indios85  

indios85

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

ho shit I thought that those very small things were very powerful
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 am

the chipset i have for graphics processing isnt anywhere near as powerful as most other laptops, and desktops nearly ALWAYS have more capability than laptops

add to that the fact that renegade's w3d engine is very inefficient, and youve got some issues on some lower end graphics cards even 9 years after the game came out

P.S.: i have succeeded in making the helmet windows translucent, im testing the model in a few minutes i also have the gmax file so indi can add the head

P.P.S.: i have tested the model and apparently i fucked up the bones or skeleton or some other part of the rigging because parts of the waist are attached to the feet. thea model works without crashing and is playable but the legs look retarded and there no head inside the helmet. i will edit this post with a zip of all assets and wash my hands of it as i have done what i volunteered for

zone trooper prototype 5562089655_2f841c94bd_b
troopersuit glass panels by urok_slade, on Flickr

the playable version is in the zip, if you want to use it without a head as i will until/if someone finishes it simply (ignore the file zone3.gmax and the included screenshot) copy the rest to data folderas normal
zone-trooper-wip.zip

Last edited by BlackDragonOfDarkness on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Post Script)
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Ugh, Indios did finish this if I remember correctly, but now I have no idea where any f my own copies are, and would like to fix this link so I can use the model. (Yeah, yeah, I know about scripts4 and models)
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 am

Let me do some digging I believe I have this somewhere on my HD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

zone trooper prototype _
PostSubject: Re: zone trooper prototype   zone trooper prototype Empty

Back to top Go down

zone trooper prototype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Video Game Skins :: Renegade Skins :: Characters :: GDI :: Prototype Sydneys-
Jump to: