Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Renegadeskins.net Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
Renegadeskins.net Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

Renegadeskins.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Number of posts : 424

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 pm

I guess we once had a thread about this but I want to talk about it again. Many of you may have noticed that our Website is not so active like 1 year ago. And I want to CHANGE this. I have talked to crysis long time ago what we could change on our/his website, to get the same activity here, like we had 1 year ago.

We were talking about a completly new website. ( Adding more games, Downloads, Mods, etc. ) But there were two things that made us suspicious. The first thing was about the time. Since crysis started with working, he has not much time, which means, there's nobody who could create a new website. The second thing was, would our loyal members follow and help us? You have to understand that we have no desire to create a website if there is no one active.

So, now I ask you, would you help us to create a new, better website of gaming? Or do you have any other suggestions? Please,please,please send us your opinions.

Due to the fact that crysis is not available to take care of it, feel free to ask me anything you want.

Regards,
.BenNetwork

Back to top Go down
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  

AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)
   Admin

Number of posts : 1613

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 am

Thats a nice and good idea =) i still like it..but i have not much time :/
Im mostly 2-3 hours per day online and thats not enogh to create a website Sad

I also have no money to pay a server. And free webspace hosts are not good enogh to host a download site.
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:02 am

Crysis, I told you that I can give you the money for the website. But I don't want to pay if its not active. I just would waste my money for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 am

I got only 1 feedback at the moment. I will make a list who wants to help us.

The following User's would help us with the new Website;

Soulhunter
Back to top Go down
Good-One-Driver  

Good-One-Driver

Number of posts : 877

Registration date : 2009-08-03

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 pm

I like this site but it needs some advertisments like @ jelly or n00bstories I could make some ad's at =DA=Forums and server
Back to top Go down
http://www.snipersdream.freeforums.org
Belldandy  

Belldandy

Number of posts : 282

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Wait I don't understand one thing how would you transfer everything over to the new sight I mean I would help pay but two things concern me is what why this sight seems really fine to me and second who all is going to run the sight I mean it's school time forva lot of us and people that go to college don't have much time on there hands or people that work so it would be someone that has enough free time to take care of the web site and really update it at least once a week at least.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 pm

well, i do show up every weekend for 2-3 days except for deer season
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Soulhunter  

Number of posts : 259

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 am

I try to come on this website at least once a day, so I'm definately willing to help Wink
Back to top Go down
THuG  

THuG

Number of posts : 148

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 am

what kind of help do u need ?
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 am

I need someone who can create an website. Nothing more. I would make the webdesign, I would write the rules, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
marcin205  

marcin205

Number of posts : 986

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:50 pm

well for free host im suggest 110mb.com for site try use joomla

Quote :
Free Web Hosting:
Our basic free web hosting plan includes:

* 110 MB Disk Space
* 100 GB Bandwidth
* Free Site Builder
* 110mb.com Footer Links
* Community Forum Support
Back to top Go down
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  

AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)
   Admin

Number of posts : 1613

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 am

Marcin, we dont want a free host. We need a paid host with 5000MB Webspace or more. And unlimited bandwidth. Also it should have 10 or more FTP and MySQL Accounts.

But i dont like this idea lol we must download 2000 skins and upload them again with screenshots to the new Webspace. This would take weeks.
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:49 am

Guys, I think you dont understand me. I don't want to make a new Website with all Renegade Skins. I want to make a second Website about all games. Renegadeskins.net 415396
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

Renegadeskins.net _
PostSubject: Re: Renegadeskins.net   Renegadeskins.net Empty

Back to top Go down

Renegadeskins.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: