Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

RSF HUD V1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Is the Stealth Wire Feature working correctly for you in combination with the Bloom?
yes, it's working fine
RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-l264%RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-r
 64% [ 25 ]
No, not working correctly
RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-l221%RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-r
 21% [ 8 ]
No, I get a black screen!
RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-l215%RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Bar3-r
 15% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

Number of posts : 34

Registration date : 2010-05-20

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone!

After about one year of development, the RSF-HUD is finally available for the public.
I wish you happy gaming with this cool Head-up Display!

cheers

This HUD includes many features, including the building bars. A list of features can be found in the Readme image below.

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Readmef

Click on the spoilers for enlarged images. Cool

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud01.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud02.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud02.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud03.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud04.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud05.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud06.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud07.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud08.th
Spoiler:

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Rsfhud09.th
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compatibility:

This HUD only works with scripts 3.4.4. Scripts 4.0 and above are not supported.

However, you can still use scripts 3.4.4 and this HUD on servers that allow it and use 4.0 without this HUD on servers that only allow scripts 4.0. You will need to copy your entire 'Renegade' folder and name it something like 'Renegade_tt'. This way you have two renegade folders.

For example:
"C:\Westwood\Renegade" and "C:\Westwood\Renegade_tt".

"C:\Westwood\Renegade" will contain all your mods that will work in combination with scripts 3.4.4. This RSF HUD will be in here too.

"C:\Westwood\Renegade_tt" will contain only mods that work with scripts 4.0 (tt patch).

Now you basically have two instances of renegade on your computer. Each with its own mods and settings. Renegade will only work with the folder "C:\Westwood\Renegade". So if you want to play with the script 4.0 (tt patch) instance of Renegade you only have to rename "C:\Westwood\Renegade" to "C:\Westwood\Renegade_non-tt" and rename "C:\Westwood\Renegade_tt" to "C:\Westwood\Renegade". If you want to switch again you just only have to rename the folders again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download locations:

Cloud storage
RSF HUD Download

RSF HUD source for coders and skinners (developers only)

ALternative download location:

Mediafire
RSF HUD Download

RSF HUD source for coders and skinners (developers only)

Please report any unknown bugs, but don't email me with questions not related to bugs.

Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited by Raptor*[RSF] on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing link)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  

AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)
   Admin

Number of posts : 1613

Registration date : 2008-11-11

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:32 am

btw i disabled the distance display and now it wont crash at C4 explosions, i tested it 10 times.
If you aim the c4, then then it explode then the game crashes i noticed. But im not sure.
Back to top Go down
THuG  

THuG

Number of posts : 148

Registration date : 2010-05-27

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:55 am

Raptor*[RSF] wrote:
That means, my HUD was not the problem? Did you solved the issue?

yeah its wasnt ur hud sorry ! ^^
yeah i solved the crashing issue n reinstalled ur hud n it works fine cyclops

but ur hud is just 4 aow players ! not 4 snipers Sad
coz the hud is taking the whole screen u cnt snipe like that ^^
Back to top Go down
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  

AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)
   Admin

Number of posts : 1613

Registration date : 2008-11-11

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:58 am

THuG wrote:
Raptor*[RSF] wrote:
That means, my HUD was not the problem? Did you solved the issue?

yeah its wasnt ur hud sorry ! ^^
yeah i solved the crashing issue n reinstalled ur hud n it works fine cyclops

Raptors hud is damn small...it doesnt take much..buy a bigger screen wtf are you playing with 800x600 or what oO

btw your a n00by sniper I love you
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:23 am

crysis992 wrote:
btw i disabled the distance display and now it wont crash at C4 explosions, i tested it 10 times.
If you aim the c4, then then it explode then the game crashes i noticed. But im not sure.

Tested it and it all seems to be fine at my PC. No problems/ No crashes.
Back to top Go down
kill  

kill
   VIP

Number of posts : 215

Registration date : 2009-08-06

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:55 am

i still like my hud more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

Number of posts : 424

Registration date : 2009-05-17

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:23 am

kill wrote:

who cares?

he made one of the best hud.
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

Quote :

I designed my HUD more for AOW/Marathon, but it's still really a small HUD. If you are using a small or normal screen, you may disable the building health feature to clear some of it. And I myself use a HD screen and the HUD is very tiny.
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

I have no problems with your HUD. and its NOT small

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/screenshot65obfsx7e1.png
Back to top Go down
THuG  

THuG

Number of posts : 148

Registration date : 2010-05-27

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Player wrote:
and its NOT small

TY !!!!

but ohh it looks small in ur screen !!! Oo
its bigger than that in mine
i use a 1280x1024 screen gotta buy bigger -.-
Back to top Go down
FlaminGnz  

FlaminGnz
   n00b

Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2010-05-31

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:54 pm

hey raptor

congratz on finishing the HUD, looks very awesome Smile

i would like to make some small modifications for personal use. Pretty much just changeing some of the colours and positions.

i very much like the radar in that it shows a wider display than older GPS huds. I have 2 questions in relation to this this:

1) Whats the best way to 'zoom' in on the map. I tried to edit the WorldMap value, but it didnt seem to have any effect, what would you suggest?

2) I also wouldnt mind making the blips a little bigger. I expeimented with the values but got silly results lol. What do you think would be the best ratio of change to make the blips a little bigger?

hopefully u can answer soon and thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 am

FlaminGnz wrote:
hey raptor

congratz on finishing the HUD, looks very awesome Smile

i would like to make some small modifications for personal use. Pretty much just changeing some of the colours and positions.

i very much like the radar in that it shows a wider display than older GPS huds. I have 2 questions in relation to this this:

1) Whats the best way to 'zoom' in on the map. I tried to edit the WorldMap value, but it didnt seem to have any effect, what would you suggest?

2) I also wouldnt mind making the blips a little bigger. I expeimented with the values but got silly results lol. What do you think would be the best ratio of change to make the blips a little bigger?

hopefully u can answer soon and thanks alot!

You can make a color change. Use the PS files from the source download link! When it's ready, you may send it to me, so I can include it in a possible next version of the HUD. A good color change can be made in less than one hour, good luck Smile

You need to zoom every dds map texture in photoshop. You need to do this properly. So only use 128 px / 256 px / 512 px / 1024 px textures. You need to increase/decrese the WorldMap value for every map (ie. C&C_under.ini). You changed the size of maps with an amount of percent in photoshop, and you will need to change that in the ini files with the same amount of percent.

I would advise not to make the blips bigger. Never tried to do so anyway. I don't know if its possible at all.
Back to top Go down
guitar  

guitar

Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2010-05-25

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 am

the hud doesnt work fullstop :/ i have it on highest resolution but all i get is default hud....
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 am

guitar wrote:
the hud doesnt work fullstop :/ i have it on highest resolution but all i get is default hud....

You did not installed it correctly Razz
Back to top Go down
Unatrax  

Unatrax
   GFX

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 am

THuG wrote:
Player wrote:
and its NOT small

TY !!!!

but ohh it looks small in ur screen !!! Oo
its bigger than that in mine
i use a 1280x1024 screen gotta buy bigger -.-

I use 1680x1050
Back to top Go down
guitar  

guitar

Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2010-05-25

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 am

i followed the installation instructions EXACTLY. i even uninstalled/reinstalled ren and still doesnt work. does it work with all resolutions?? and i use TFD
Back to top Go down
lildanny  

lildanny

Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-08-13

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm

lol @ some of the people having problems installing; Raptor's ReadMe was very informative and the instructions were perfect...

Only thing I'm a little upset about is what crysis said: I also crash quite frequently when remote c4s and Timed c4s Explode.
I understand that by disabling the distance display it prevents the crashing, but I really don't want to give that up, haha.

Thanks again for releasing this awesome HUD! Very Happy

Also...
kill wrote:

Then please release or stop bragging about it. >.<
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:46 pm

beauty.... i could have some fun with these features
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
FlaminGnz  

FlaminGnz
   n00b

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 pm

thanks for the reply raptor, it helps!

Crash: Ive done some testing at it seems linked to the distance meter. When i lay my c4 down, target it and detonate i crash 9/10 times.

When i lay the c4 and look to the side, so i can still see it, but its not targeted, i do not crash at all.

So i think from that its got something to do with the distance meter. Would be good if someone could replicate those results......
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 am

Code:
Crash: Ive done some testing at it seems linked to the distance meter. When i lay my c4 down, target it and detonate i crash 9/10 times.

Used distance in feet or meters?

I never crashed on using meters, not sure for feet.
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  

Number of posts : 500

Registration date : 2009-05-25

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 am

Really nice hud, I really like all the features. The downside it that all the textures it uses are all put into one image so you can hardly edit them (without needing to mess with the .ini). But besides that it's pure awesomeness Cool
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 am

gnoepower wrote:
Really nice hud, I really like all the features. The downside it that all the textures it uses are all put into one image so you can hardly edit them (without needing to mess with the .ini). But besides that it's pure awesomeness Cool

I do only allow 2 things you can do with this HUD:

1. You can make a complete graphic overhauling, without too many parts of my HUD design recognizable.
Include an up-to-date credit list when releasing a complete HUD! (you can edit mine)

2. You can make a color change for my HUD (use the Photoshop file from the source download). Just post the texture file (TGA) only.

Thanks for the replies! Smile
Back to top Go down
FlaminGnz  

FlaminGnz
   n00b

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:54 pm

yep using meters Razz

only when im targeting the c4 tho

wierd that we obviously get diff results when we test.... very wierd. Im justa noob so i have no idea why Razz

still looking to make some colour changes. Would it work to make a new tga file, and in the hud.ini make a certain feature (say the main health meter) use my new texture. Would this then solely display the new file/colour or would this cause some overlap between textures.
Back to top Go down
Raptor*[RSF]  

Raptor*[RSF]

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am

FlaminGnz wrote:
yep using meters Razz

only when im targeting the c4 tho

wierd that we obviously get diff results when we test.... very wierd. Im justa noob so i have no idea why Razz

still looking to make some colour changes. Would it work to make a new tga file, and in the hud.ini make a certain feature (say the main health meter) use my new texture. Would this then solely display the new file/colour or would this cause some overlap between textures.

Just don't change things in the ini file, because it will definitely overlap. I did designed the texture to be as compact as possible, because renegade doesn't like much textures loaded.
Back to top Go down
BlackDragonOfDarkness  

BlackDragonOfDarkness
   Site Owner

Number of posts : 996

Registration date : 2009-07-09

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

i dot crash when c4 goes off by my face
Back to top Go down
http://www.st0rm.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Hugh72  

Number of posts : 59

Registration date : 2009-04-20

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 pm

C4 crashed sometimes 5/10 and i disable meter display it went fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: RSF HUD V1.0   RSF HUD V1.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RSF HUD V1.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Video Game Skins :: Renegade Skins :: Huds-
Jump to: