Local time:Fireworks with 09/10
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.


Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2764 Threads | 19028 Posts | 1528 Users | Welcome to our newest member Sean23
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 
 

 Fireworks with 09/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fireworks
Best thing ever invented!!
50%
 50% [ 6 ]
Fun but way to expensive!
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
I like it when other people buy it.
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
I hate it, and wish it was illegal in my country!
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
I hate gnoepower because he spends his money on fireworks instead of pointed sticks.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
 

AuthorMessage
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:14 am

What do you think about firework?

-A waste of money or art in the sky?


It is novermber allready, and a lot of people around here started to talk about fireworks again, in the Netherlands a lot of people buy fireworks to end the year, here it is allowed to light fireworks from 10 a.m. till 2 p.m. on the last adn the first day of the year. It is kind of a tradition, the downside is that legal fireworks are VERY expensive so a lot of people prefer brands like no-name or origional from teh illigal-cirquit wich ar emuch cheaper.

In the netherlands only blackpower is allowed to be used in firecrackers unlike Belgium were flashpowder is used wich makes the firecrackers give a much louder bang.

So I was just wondering how much money do you spend on fireworks? And on what kind of fireworks? Or do even have it in your country?

I myself am a "fireworksaholic" wich means I ussually spend 450€ at it a year afro
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  
  
avatar
   Active Member


Number of posts : 1370

Age : 22

Reputation : 34

Registration date : 2009-05-22


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 am

lol i think i spend 20 euros legal and 50 not legal fireworks
i like the boom-fireworks Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.z3.invisionfree.com/MightClan
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 pm

GoldDrag wrote:
lol i think i spend 20 euros legal and 50 not legal fireworks
i like the boom-fireworks Razz
Have to agree with it,
fenix, zink901, atomyc6 are best this year.
The BSC09 really sucks though.
I think I will spend 20 euro legal, and 430 not legal this year.
It's a shame they made the dutch firworks so expensive, and made the firecrackers look like musqito farts.
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  
  
avatar
   Active Member


Number of posts : 1370

Age : 22

Reputation : 34

Registration date : 2009-05-22


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 pm

lol i like ''lawinepijlen'' and ''super vlinders'' and stuff, we always destroy trash cans and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.z3.invisionfree.com/MightClan
LeeumDee  
  
avatar
   Admin


Number of posts : 253

Age : 28

Reputation : 5

Registration date : 2009-09-07


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Absolute waste of money in my opinion, money for loud noises and pretty colors in the sky....
Maybe its different for the younger generation, but they don't appeal to me at all.
I don't recall enjoying them much when I was younger. but I definitely remember my mate getting some around 5/6 years ago, and we literally just set them off......and our reaction was.....okay, bored now.

The law is somewhat similar to your Country though. They're available to buy at about 20th October, but illegal to set them off apart from on the 5th November (and the following weekend from it) and New Years Eve. Although you hear them all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://syckaudio.com
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

GoldDrag wrote:
lol i like ''lawinepijlen'' and ''super vlinders'' and stuff, we always destroy trash cans and stuff Razz
Please don't use fireworks to destroy things, you will only help Arno Bonte with his " meer plezier met minder vuurwerk" .
The " supervlinders" from 09 are very bad, 08 were best.
Back to top Go down
D3$TROY4LIF3  
  
avatar
   Moderator


Number of posts : 217

Age : 20

Reputation : 7

Registration date : 2009-08-26


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 am

im gonna spend €250,- on belgium firework this year Wink

u know. gigavlinders or "spaanse vlinders" are cool !
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:17 am

D3$TROY4LIF3 wrote:
im gonna spend €250,- on belgium firework this year Wink

u know. gigavlinders or "spaanse vlinders" are cool !
gigavlinders cost about 50€ because 10 years aqgo they stopped making them and now it's an collecters item, supervliinders are illigel in belgium, I thuink you mean the normal vlinders:p
Back to top Go down
mrackz  
  
   Member


Number of posts : 425

Age : 25

Reputation : 25

Registration date : 2009-08-12


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:43 am

I only use illegal fireworks aka flashbangs from poland, German Fire Works Suck hard
Back to top Go down
D3$TROY4LIF3  
  
avatar
   Moderator


Number of posts : 217

Age : 20

Reputation : 7

Registration date : 2009-08-26


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 am

french fire work sucks really its not hard, its just beautiful what i dont like i just want a big boom "kanonslagen"

this above is not insulting
Back to top Go down
AssimilatedCrysis-(BDoD)  
  
avatar
   Admin


Number of posts : 1613

Age : 28

Reputation : 99

Registration date : 2008-11-11


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am

mrackz wrote:
German Fire Works Suck hard

Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  
  
avatar
   Active Member


Number of posts : 1370

Age : 22

Reputation : 34

Registration date : 2009-05-22


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 am

Belgian fireworks rule tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z3.invisionfree.com/MightClan
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:00 am

crysis992 wrote:
mrackz wrote:
German Fire Works Suck hard

German fireworks, you guys have almost the cheapest fireworks in europe!
The "bang"fireworks sux, but hey you have explods/atomyc6/delova rana/giant maron/3"ti salute and other cool stuff for teh "bang" Smile
In French you can buy the little 2" shellkits I beleive, I like them but the "bang"thing sin french suck hard.
Just like the legal bang firework in germany, although in germany you can buy aba patronen wich go louder than a "nitraat".

And golddrag, in belgium before 2001 the fireworks were great, now you can't even buy a proper nitraat there anymore, and with proper I mean like the old BEX nitraten. Although there are ALOT fenix nitraten in the illigal cirquit in the netherlands now, so you can buy the old 4gram nitraten again:) Instead of the old gigas you can buy the aotmyc/explod/cobra and stuff, and instead of the betonstrijker you can go for the BSC08 wich was great.
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  
  
avatar
   Active Member


Number of posts : 1370

Age : 22

Reputation : 34

Registration date : 2009-05-22


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 am

Wow you're experienced in fireworks Razz

Nitraat is a nitraat to me!

Idc what name it has, if it goes loud it's fine to me What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.z3.invisionfree.com/MightClan
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 am

GoldDrag wrote:
Wow you're experienced in fireworks Razz

Nitraat is a nitraat to me!

Idc what name it has, if it goes loud it's fine to me What a Face
Let's say I know wuite a lot of fireworks,
about nitraten:
http://www.vuurwerkcrew.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=9710

about vlinders:
http://www.vuurwerkcrew.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=3356

info is in dutch, but you can see the amount of gram and price in euros.
Back to top Go down
mrackz  
  
   Member


Number of posts : 425

Age : 25

Reputation : 25

Registration date : 2009-08-12


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 am

I wish i could post myvideo then you guys get 0wned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 am

mrackz wrote:
I wish i could post myvideo then you guys get 0wned Very Happy
myvideo?
Well, go ahead post it :p
Back to top Go down
mrackz  
  
   Member


Number of posts : 425

Age : 25

Reputation : 25

Registration date : 2009-08-12


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 am

PC broke, im to lazy to install iTunes for my iPhone on my laptops, im waiting for new PC Very Happy thats why i "left" everything at the moment, read "Im gone" Topic Very Happy anyway they are almost like real flashbangs, makes you really blind for a sec Very Happy but if you keep throwing more then you reach the power of a real flashbang one xD

Anyway im always to drunk for fireworks Sad this year i wont buy any of them (maybe a rocket pack to let em explode in my hand again to make some crazy videos) xD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  
  
   Active Member


Number of posts : 500

Age : 25

Reputation : 19

Registration date : 2009-05-25


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:41 am

mrackz wrote:
PC broke, im to lazy to install iTunes for my iPhone on my laptops, im waiting for new PC Very Happy thats why i "left" everything at the moment, read "Im gone" Topic Very Happy anyway they are almost like real flashbangs, makes you really blind for a sec Very Happy but if you keep throwing more then you reach the power of a real flashbang one xD

Anyway im always to drunk for fireworks Sad this year i wont buy any of them (maybe a rocket pack to let em explode in my hand again to make some crazy videos) xD Twisted Evil
Well, good luck searching all over the place for bits of your hand Smile
And I'm normally to drunk/stoned or stronken (don't know the word in englisch for being stoned+drunk) but for 31/12 I always make an exception, although when it's cold red label is always welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
mrackz  
  
   Member


Number of posts : 425

Age : 25

Reputation : 25

Registration date : 2009-08-12


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 am

gnoepower wrote:
mrackz wrote:
PC broke, im to lazy to install iTunes for my iPhone on my laptops, im waiting for new PC Very Happy thats why i "left" everything at the moment, read "Im gone" Topic Very Happy anyway they are almost like real flashbangs, makes you really blind for a sec Very Happy but if you keep throwing more then you reach the power of a real flashbang one xD

Anyway im always to drunk for fireworks Sad this year i wont buy any of them (maybe a rocket pack to let em explode in my hand again to make some crazy videos) xD Twisted Evil
Well, good luck searching all over the place for bits of your hand Smile
And I'm normally to drunk/stoned or stronken (don't know the word in englisch for being stoned+drunk) but for 31/12 I always make an exception, although when it's cold red label is always welcome Smile
You are taking my words Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  
  
   


PostSubject: Re: Fireworks with 09/10   

Back to top Go down
 

Fireworks with 09/10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Heated Discussions and Debates-
Jump to: