Local time:idk what it is called ..
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2764 Threads | 19028 Posts | 1528 Users | Welcome to our newest member Sean23
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

 idk what it is called ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Number of posts : 379

Age : 19

Reputation : 5

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: idk what it is called ..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:16 am

the bar rightside, which is used to scroll down, why its black ... cant see it lol.
Back to top Go down
   Active Member

Number of posts : 1370

Age : 22

Reputation : 34

Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: idk what it is called ..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 am

just use ur scroll button
Back to top Go down

idk what it is called ..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Bugs&Ideas At/For Website-
Jump to: