Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Welcome to Renegadeskins! You'll need to login in order to use all the features, like downloads, and view all the sections of this site.
The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Joinus10

Registration is free and will only take a few seconds of your time.
Features of a registered account:
-Your allowed to post and comment Skins.
-No Ads.
And much more
Renegade Creativity!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Creativity!

Forum Statistics: 2766 Threads | 19061 Posts | 1536 Users | Welcome to our newest member https://renegadeskins.forumieren.de/u1562

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterStaffLog in
We're attempting to expand to support more games, please post skinable games suggestions and tell your friends!

Share | 

The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think?
Advantage
The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-l250%The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-r
 50% [ 18 ]
Non-Advantage
The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-l242%The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-r
 42% [ 15 ]
Cheat
The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-l28%The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Bar3-r
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
WubWub  

Number of posts : 107

Registration date : 2009-07-20

The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) _
PostSubject: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Building Bars,

Do you believe they are advantage or non-advanatge? or would you go as far to say they are cheats?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
kill  

kill
   VIP

Number of posts : 215

Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm

i say there an adavntge be cause i know i ahve them but still u constely wacth whats get hurt and makeing urself a "camper" = game no fun i just wish whoever made the bb would never of made them
Back to top Go down
anant  

anant

Number of posts : 931

Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:40 pm

this topic=OMG!
ever heard of 'K' same idea, ffs! Just takes the time away, wow guys
Back to top Go down
woandre  

woandre

Number of posts : 534

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Lol everyone who uses it prob says it's non-advantage ;p

Imo,
it's advantage, maybe even a 'cheat'.

Because you are able to see more of the game than other players,
noone is watching 'K' (if that's the button for watching the building hp) everytime,
I, myself, hardly uses the K button.

In times of a stank rush for example,
you AIN'T pressing 'K' to watch building hp,
but with the bars, you can see 'oh that building is weekened!' 'let me tell my team ATTACK THAT STRUCTURE'

But oh well,
if people need more info than others because less skill,
let them^^

I think it's more a challenge to use LESS info than default,
because you get more skilled in a way.
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  

GoldDrag

Number of posts : 1370

Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

I think advantage because now you can just take a look at the building health

while walking and you see if there are enemies you see everything.

With the K button you have to stand still and look really over the whole page.

But I like Building Bars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z3.invisionfree.com/MightClan
gnoepower  

Number of posts : 500

Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Advantage, but so see if it is a cheat, you first need to discuss about the definition of a cheat.
A cheat gives a player an advantage uppon another player.
The buildingsbars do give an advantage. So they would be cheats.
But then again so do clar sniper scope, shell emitters, vehicle lamp emitters, stealth skins, reticle skins etc..
Much of those are widiely accepted in renegade and not counted as a cheat.
The buildingbars are on the edge between a cheat and a advantage skin. They are an advantage skin, but they are not widely accepted in renegade. So it's your own opinion to decide what they are.
You can discuss this endless with 100 of pages, but in the end it wouldn't help anything.
Then again, the gps hud also gives a great advantage, with doublenuking for example or tunnelnuking. So why doesn't the renegade community flame on the gps hud? I think it is because off all the people who show off with their buildingbars, others get jealus and started screaming they shouldn't be allowed, the gps hud is released (by different people) and is now accepted, maybe if hte buildingbars get released and everyone can use them, that would even it out again, and removing the unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kimbo  

Kimbo

Number of posts : 124

Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 am

gnoepower wrote:
the gps hud is released (by different people) and is now accepted, maybe if hte buildingbars get released and everyone can use them, that would even it out again, and removing the unfair advantage.
wanna know why? cause when its public everyone can get it, and then it would be "accepted" by most people, as it no longer will give some players the advantage, cause then everyone got the same stuff. or atleast the bb's. but theres one massive problem here, ONLY the pro skinners or the one with good connection gets teh BB, creating the advantage/cheat which people say today. I personally would like if the BB never existed, but i'd probably use it if i got my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:04 am

Kimbo wrote:
gnoepower wrote:
the gps hud is released (by different people) and is now accepted, maybe if hte buildingbars get released and everyone can use them, that would even it out again, and removing the unfair advantage.
wanna know why? cause when its public everyone can get it, and then it would be "accepted" by most people, as it no longer will give some players the advantage, cause then everyone got the same stuff. or atleast the bb's. but theres one massive problem here, ONLY the pro skinners or the one with good connection gets teh BB, creating the advantage/cheat which people say today. I personally would like if the BB never existed, but i'd probably use it if i got my hands on it.
You need more programming skills than skinning skills to create the bb.
But then again, there is a second thing. Like everyone can get rgh to, so following that conclusion rgh wouldn't be a cheat to.
Back to top Go down
Kimbo  

Kimbo

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 am

aimbot is a cheat, i look at BB as advantage
Back to top Go down
farheen  

Number of posts : 379

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:28 am

i agree with gnoe
Back to top Go down
WubWub  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 am

Here is my take on it.

It is defiantly advantage and anyone who says other wise is full of it. First hand experance with them i and tell what is being hit right away and what needs repair right away, because no one (no matter what you say) button mashes "K" every 2 seconds. I can intantly find out what building is hit, and to be honest, i love it.

Until it is said to be cheat by Jelly-Serv then only will i stop using them. but other wise, im keeping them.
Back to top Go down
SSIDJTHED  

SSIDJTHED

Number of posts : 248

Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Wow where can i get building bars, or "how" to make them
Back to top Go down
http://ssigaming.com/
WubWub  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:42 pm

SSIDJTHED wrote:
Wow where can i get building bars, or "how" to make them

You Can't and You Won't.
Back to top Go down
mrackz  

Number of posts : 425

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 pm

WubWub! hah love your name lol
anyway, ITS a little advantage for servers with SSGM, sometimes EVA dont says when a Building gets attacked (little bug) and by using HP Bars you see when its damaged but heh, i dont care lol
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  

GoldDrag

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Yep mrackz

for instance n00bless says when a building is low health or damaged
Back to top Go down
WubWub  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 am

[quote="GoldDrag"]Yep mrackz

True, but i play in Jelly and in jelly most of the pro's hit 1 building to get that message to pop up then attack another. With bb you can tell which building they're hitting right away
Back to top Go down
woandre  

woandre

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 am

[quote="WubWub"]
GoldDrag wrote:
Yep mrackz

True, but i play in Jelly and in jelly most of the pro's hit 1 building to get that message to pop up then attack another. With bb you can tell which building they're hitting right away
And that's where the advantage is....
But if you need it, enjoy being unfair to others =D
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

[quote="woandre"]
WubWub wrote:
GoldDrag wrote:
Yep mrackz

And how about: clear scope, bright skins fo rsnipers/ mines/ timeds/ remotes, reticles, stealth effect skins, using f8 toggle_sorting on islands????
Buildingbars should be between thos ein my opninion.
Back to top Go down
farheen  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

what is toggle sorting on islands..?
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 am

Farheen wrote:
what is toggle sorting on islands..?
It's a bug, that gives you an unfair advantage in the isladns tunnels. It is solved by rr though.
Back to top Go down
woandre  

woandre

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 am

[quote="gnoepower"]
woandre wrote:
WubWub wrote:
GoldDrag wrote:
Yep mrackz

And how about: clear scope, bright skins fo rsnipers/ mines/ timeds/ remotes, reticles, stealth effect skins, using f8 toggle_sorting on islands????
Buildingbars should be between thos ein my opninion.
I never said those weren't advantage?
Even though I've never seen clear scope,
I believe many said it's very unfair too.

It's sad if u need those advantages to play the game,
but nothing can be done about it so meh Smile
Thatswhy I only play the game for fun,
never for really being the pro-guy.
Back to top Go down
GoldDrag  

GoldDrag

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 am

I use clear scope because others do aswell and I think if they have it why not me Wink
Back to top Go down
gnoepower  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 am

GoldDrag wrote:
I use clear scope because others do aswell and I think if they have it why not me Wink
Please don't say things like that.
He uses damage hack, so I use damage hack to???
It may be a bit of an extreme example, but if someone else uses unfair advantages it doens't mean you should do the same. For example there life 17 million people in the Netherlands, 12 million of those have the abillity to think, and decide what they should do, and how they should handle. The other 5 million are idiots, the're sheeps. They follow oter people without thinking.

I hope you know wich part you are.
Back to top Go down
Kimbo  

Kimbo

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 am

gnoepower wrote:
GoldDrag wrote:
Please don't say things like that.
He uses damage hack, so I use damage hack to???
It may be a bit of an extreme example, but if someone else uses unfair advantages it doens't mean you should do the same. For example there life 17 million people in the Netherlands, 12 million of those have the abillity to think, and decide what they should do, and how they should handle. The other 5 million are idiots, the're sheeps. They follow oter people without thinking.

I hope you know wich part you are.

im defently the
gnoepower wrote:
sheeps
(i dont think you use "s" in sheep on english, its like sheep sheep sheep, or am i dead on wrong)
Back to top Go down
farheen  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 am

it is sheep, lol u are right kimb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content  

PostSubject: Re: The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)   The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Building Bar Debate (Advantage or non-advtge)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Creativity! :: Forum :: Heated Discussions and Debates-
Jump to: